Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Real Estate Chefs have arrived!

 Welcome to our blog creation! My parents and I have been in the real estate business for many years in the D.C. metro area, but have been cooking our whole lives. Our world whole world revolves around our passions, which include food, cooking, real estate, and our loved ones.

Catherine (Me), my Father (Al), and my Mother (Michele)





My Father, Al, has been in the real estate business for a few decades now, and past this passion on to my Mother, Michele, and finally onto me, Catherine. We now work for a wonderful company in Washington D.C., Evers & Co Real Estate Inc.. We love helping people sell, buy, rent or lease a property, go through all the steps of those stressful real estate transactions as easily as possible. Bottom line is, we enjoy our profession.

I grew up in this french family who is obsessed with feeding people until their pant button pops, and remember my parents and grand-parents letting me help them in the kitchen when I was a few years old, scrambling eggs, mixing sugar with butter, decorating cookies, and of course, peeling potatoes. Ever since, we have been fighting over who cooks what, from beouf bourguignon, beignets, quiche lorraine, to my mom's amazing whole roasted chicken... mmmm this is making me hungry...

~ Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment